Mudgee Farm Experience
“Wednesday’s On The Farm” – A Very Special Experience For Your Family
A Day Visit with us is such a great opportunity for those who are visiting Mudgee and would like to come and see us midweek or for those who would just like to get a feel of what we offer before booking a weekend with us.
We are very happy to offer a morning visit every Wednesday – I can guarantee your family are going to love it.
A morning visit includes three hours of lots of fun activities:-
- Feeding our farm animals – Chickens, ducks, Geese, pigs, sheep, horses, dogs, cats and birds
- Feeding baby lambs – They love to be cuddled as you feed them.
- Led horse rides and led pony cart rides – suitable for all children.
- Colouring in our resident unicorn “Charlie” – Yes he is a real horse – oh you are going to love this experience.
- A tour of our shearing shed where I will talk about our Australian Wool Industry – You are welcome to take home a sample of our very own Super Fine Merino Wool.
- Huge playground area for the children
- And to top it off – My very own homemade scones served straight out of the oven with whipped cream & jam and a cuppa / juice for everyone to enjoy around our playground area.
A morning visit to our farm runs for 3 hours – Tours commence at 9.00am.
Cost is $100 per person (only 1 adult is charged)
This will be a special opportunity for your family – we will tailor all our activities to fit in with your family’s needs. With a maximum of just 2 families visiting us, you are guaranteed lots of one on one time with us and our animals.
Bookings are essential.
Please check our Calendar for available dates.