Mudgee Farm Experience
“An Exclusive Experience For Your Family”
For those who are visiting Mudgee and would like to come and see us – We offer two very special experiences.
Morning and Afternoon Visits are available every Wednesday and Thursday.
Three hours of lots of fun activities:-
- Feeding all our farm animals – Chickens, ducks, Geese, pigs, sheep and horses
- Feeding baby lambs – They love to be cuddled as you feed them.
- Led horse rides and led pony cart rides – suitable for all children.
- Colouring in our resident unicorn “Charlie” – Yes he is a real horse – oh you are going to love this experience.
- A tour of our shearing shed where I will talk about our Australian Wool Industry – You are welcome to take home a sample of our very own Super Fine Merino Wool.
- And to top it off – My very own homemade scones served straight out of the oven with whipped cream & jam and a cuppa / juice to finish off the day.
A morning visit to our farm runs for 3 hours – Tours commence at 9.00am. Cost is $100 per person (only 1 adult is charged)
Enjoy a wonderful 1/2 hour or a full hour led horse ride around our property on our beautiful horses. We specialise in the very nervous riders. Our horses really are beautiful and quiet – you are going to love this experience.
An Afternoon visit runs from 2pm – Cost is $30 per half hour per rider. Longer rides can also be arranged.
As mentioned, both options are an exclusive visit for your family – we will tailor all our activities to fit in with your family’s needs.
Bookings are essential.
Please check our Calendar for available dates.